MENU

Slide

Panasonic GF2

Tuesday, March 08, 2011



Hohoho, I've finally brought my new baby home. Finally!

After checking the price for my new baby at almost all of the camera stores
at Sim Lim Square, I finally settled and bought my pretty baby at
Alan's Photo, Level 01 @ Sim Lim Square.


Really good service & attitude, unlike all of the other sellers.
WTF i wanna spend money at your store your service like shit still never mind, attitude also damn bad!


picnikfile_mS8jTZ

Hello Panasonic GF2, it's such a beauty!
I can have pretty awesome quality photos from now ooooooon, woots.


picnikfile_mWLOxc

It costed me S$1'125 for the Twin Lens Set,
and another $50 for a set of protection glass for the lenses.
Totally worth it and loving it to the max!

Took some test shots:

picnikfile_I2C2Yc

picnikfile_N_bQ8G

One of my favourite buys in Bangkok!


picnikfile_214YJQ

P1000028

picnikfile_9fVyCs

picnikfile_H-qX7i

picnikfile_6dXj6V

picnikfile_RV_MtI






SDC10657

Bye Goldie, time for you to retire.

Hahaha i'll still bring goldie out when like i'm clubbing and all,
cos it's really slim and fits my little purse and all!






Loves, TheLuckiestChick.


No comments: